Attempt to create an effort to leave my skeptic feature chained to the radiator

Saturday, August 20, 2016

www.fancydistrict.com

Every relationship is about feelings. Enjoy yourself before they are over.

“She was right.
She never looked nice.
She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.”
I was reading this book yesterday. I caught myself smiling a l...

#BreakUp, #Broken, #Brokenhearted, #District, #Fancy, #FancyDistrict, #Feelings, #Happiness, #Heart, #Heartbreak, #Jealousy, #Love, #Moments, #Relationship, #Respect, #Temporary #Relationship

By Nina Šášiková via Fancy District Online Newspaper
Read more at https://fancydistrict.com/attempt-to-create-an-effort-to-leave-my-skeptic-feature-chained-to-the-radiator/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Do NOT Miss